Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Seven and a Half Habits of Life Long Learners

Easiest Habit: Use Technology to Your Advantage.

This was kind of a no brainer for me. The internet has been very, very good to me. I would not have been able to complete my MLIS without the convenience of online classes. My ipod makes travel bearable- seriously- 1500 songs on on a a device smaller, thinner, and lighter than my keys and it provides the in-flight movie!

Hardest Habit: View Problems as Challenges

I admit that problems tend to discourage me- not a great characteristic for a life long learner. I see the stress more than the learning opportunity. I honestly prefer to appear competent, which makes it difficult for me to try new things. I have to make a concerted effort to break out of my rut.

I am looking forward to the challenge though! I hope to learn more about the use and creation of Library 2.0 tools.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I love your background template. Where did you find this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was on Blogger as a template- I can't remember what I clicked though.

    ReplyDelete