Monday, August 10, 2009

Facebook

I've been a member of Facebook for awhile now. For me use comes in phases- I can check it every day for a week, then go two months without looking at it.

For me, the best thing about Facebook is reconnecting with people. My dad was in the army until I was a junior in high school. Facebook has allowed me to find my best friend when I was ten, a group of people I went to school with in Germany, plus it's a fun way to keep in touch with family- none of mine lives in Pierre, and most don't live in South Dakota.

One of my favorite parts is the chat feature. Facebook will notify you if you're online at the same time one of your friends is and you can message each other. There are also a lot of quizzes, which I can't seem to stop taking, and games. I haven't started playing the games yet- they can be addictive and I don't need another way to lose time on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment