Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sooo Behind

RSS Feeds-

You've all seen how well I keep up this blog! :) Without RSS feeds I'd miss reading all of my favorites. Who has time to check for new posts?

While I do use blogs to keep up professionally- I also use the RSS feature to keep up with my favorite comics and family news.

The following is a short list of my must reads:

Unshelved- It's a library comic- you know you've all read it!

Sheldon- A ten year old boy billionaire and his grandfather live with Arthur the talking duck, Arthur's adopted son Flaco, and their pug Oso. Hilarious!

Awful Library Books- This blog shows why weeding is so important.

Another Stupid Blog- This is Laurie Notaro's blog- it's either called Another Stupid Blog or Against My Better Judgement, I honestly don't know. She updates like I do, infrequently, but she's my favorite author.

No comments:

Post a Comment